Tall Oaks is pleased to award financial aid to qualifying students. We believe a classical Christian education at Tall Oaks should be available to everyone who would like one for their child, which is one of the reasons our Director of Development works hard to raise money throughout the year to build our scholarship fund.
Tall Oaks works with FACTS, a third party organization that collects applicants' financial data and then communicates to Tall Oaks the expected family contribution for each applying family. Once all required financial information has been submitted to FACTS, applicants will be notified of their financial award within a few weeks.
If you have further questions about financial aid at Tall Oaks, please call the Office of Admissions at (302) 738-3338.
- Please fill out our online new student application.
- After the application is completed, you will receive an email confirming Tall Oaks’ receipt of your application.
- Soon after Tall Oaks receives your application, you will get a call from the admissions office to schedule two things:
1.) Family interview with our Principal
2.) Placement testing for your child
- If you are interested in applying for financial aid, please apply online here.
- Prior to meeting with our Principal, applicant’s parents must read An Introduction to Classical Education by Christopher A. Perrin.
- Prior to meeting with our Principal, please gather all required documentation listed on the online application, and bring it with you to your meeting with our Principal (most recent report card, behavior report, transcripts, etc.).
- Several days following your meeting with the Principal and testing of your child, you will receive notification of your child’s placement status. At that time, you will be invited to go onto our website and enroll your child and electronically sign the Parent Agreement.
- A few weeks following your completed financial aid application, you will receive notification of your financial aid award.
[All documentation must be submitted as required by FACTS in order for your application to be considered.]
- Complete any other requirements arising from testing or discussion with the Principal concerning admission.